May 12, 2022
We’ve Partnered with Krispy Kreme for National Doughnut Day
Make a donation of $20 or more to The Alliance for Florida’s National Parks from May 23rd through June 3rd and be rewarded with a gift certificate for one dozen original glazed doughnuts from
The digital certificate will arrive in time to be redeemed in person at your local Krispy Kreme on National Doughnut Day, June 3rd – or anytime after.
Be the superstar of your office, next church function, family get-together, or weekend camping trip when you arrive with 12 warm pastries of glazy goodness. Or keep them all for yourself, sometimes Krispy Kreme is just too good to share. Regardless of what you do with your dozen, it’s all for a good cause!
The money raised will support the variety of programs that The Alliance funds within South Florida’s four national park units: Everglades, Biscayne, and Dry Tortugas National Parks,
as well as Big Cypress National Preserve.
Programs include youth environmental education within all of the parks, beach clean-ups at Biscayne National Park, invasive python management at Big Cypress National Preserve, sea turtle research at Dry Tortugas National Park, and the rebuilding of Flamingo at Everglades National Park, among many others. Each year, The Alliance supports around 20 programs throughout the four national park units.
How Does It Work?
- Make a $20 donation through our website, just like any other donation: www.floridanationalparks.org/donate
- Select “National Doughnut Day” in the “I want to support” dropdown menu
- Input all of the other necessary donor information
- Check your email inbox on June 3rd for your digital gift card
- Take this digital gift card to your local Krispy Kreme location to redeem it for one dozen original glazed doughnuts (please note this gift card cannot be redeemed online)